What’s this about?
Hooray! Hooray and thrice Hooray!
It’s the SEO Bits & Pieces for 8th December 2017.
More juicy tidbits and snackettes from the world of search, Google and digital marketing.
Read more now in this extract from TWIS SEO News & Updates 8th December 2017.
It’ll make you wiser and more glamorous.
#SEO #SEONews #Facebook #SERP
SEO Bits & Pieces 8th December 2017
- Facebook has launched Messenger Ads globally. Goodbye any notion of privacy and hello ads about the intimate things you talk about in Messenger, which of course, Facebook doesn’t read. Uh-huh.
- Google has launched a Best Answer graphic into the carousel of snippets for answers from Stack Exchange. (See. Trusted & Verified information, even though sometimes Best Answers are really Most Popular)
- In the Battle of the Biggest Losers, Yahoo! is suing Firefox because it was replaced as the default search engine on Firefox. Really? Firefox’s 20 users must have made up a significant portion of Yahoo’s traffic.
- Click here to contact me to discuss this further.
Mobile First is NOT Mobile Friendly
I recently wrote about how Google’s Mobile First is Not Mobile Friendly. Read it now.
- Facebook starts creeping the world out with Messenger ads. Yuk.
- Best Answers appearing in SERP. Not always the best answer.
- Yahoo! suing Firefox.
- Read The State of SEO in mid-2017.
- Read about how Google’s Mobile First Index is not Mobile Friendly.
- Finally, get your content ranking well on Google by starting to understand Find Crawl Index.
Thanks for reading. If you would like to discuss what these changes mean for your web property, or would like to know how to implement them, please feel free to contact me.